Any effect creating in Photoshop is no complication.
Are you looking Photoshop effects tutorial of Creating 3d Honey text for beginners.
Its creation is Easy and simple.
Create new page in Adobe Photoshop. Fill in the Background color (Color Code: #E7E1BD) and type in White Color (Color code: #FFFFFF) Honey.
We are starting to create Creating 3d Honey text.
2. Go to Layer menu > Layer Style > Drop Shadow.
3. Add the mentioned values.
4. After the added drop shadow effects Image shows like bottom image.
5. Tick the Outer Glow effects option and add the values like bottom image.
6. After the added Outer Glow effects Image shows like bottom image.
7. Tick the Inner Glow effects option and add the values like bottom image.
8. After the added Inner Glow effect Image shows like bottom image.
9. Tick the Bevel and Emboss and Contour effect option and add the values like bottom image.
10. After the added Bevel and Emboss and Contour effect Image shows like bottom image. Now you are seeing 3d Honey text.
11. Not we are going to creating 3d Honey Drops
First you can copy the all ready created hone style effect.
You can select all ready created honey layer and Go to >Layer >Layer Style>Copy Layer Style
12. You can create a new layer and Draw the circle with marque tool. (You can draw any type of circle)
fill the white color in all ready created circles. You can any doubts just see the bottom line.
13. Now we going to paste to All ready copied Layer style effects in to New Created layer.
You can go Layer > Layer Style > Paste Layer Style.
14. The effect is showing the below Image.